A confirmation link has been sent to
If you didn't receive a message, check a Spam folder or submit a ticket to Customer support
Keyword search volumeSearch volume refers to the average number of searches that occur for a particular search term during a specified time such as one month. It is a key metric to rely on when performing a keyword research.
Collected search volume data is displayed on the Rank Tracker and Keywords pages (Default and Advanced modes).
Check Search Volume
To check Search Volume, complete as follows:
- Create a project or pick a project from the list.
- Move to the Keywords page.
- Add keywords to the project.
- Press on the toolbar.
- Pick one or several search volume sources, a match type and a location.
- Select and check boxes near advanced options (if needed).
- Press Check search volume.