Keyword search volumeSearch volume refers to the average number of searches that occur for a particular search term during a specified time such as one month. It is a key metrics to rely on when performing a keyword research.
Collected search volume data is displayed on the Ranks and Keywords pages (Default and Advanced modes).
Search Volume toolTo check Search Volume, complete as follows:
- Create a project or pick one from the list.
- Move to the Keywords page.
- Import keywords to the project.
- Press on the toolbar.
- Pick one or several sources, a match type and a location.
- Check boxes near extra options (if needed).
- Check Search Volume.