Keyword search volumeSearch volume refers to the average number of searches that occur for a particular search term during a specified time such as one month. It is a key metrics to rely on when performing a keyword research.
Collected search volume data is displayed on the Ranks and Keywords pages (Default and Advanced modes).
Important! To check targeted Search volume, add one or several search engines and locations in the project settings. Otherwise, the tool will pull global search volume data.
Search Volume toolTo check Search Volume, complete as follows:
- Create a project or pick one from the list.
- Move to the Keywords page.
- Import keywords to the project.
- Press on the toolbar.
- Pick one or several sources, match type and location.
- Check boxes near extra options (if needed).
- Check Search Volume.