Important! After you suspend rank tracking and/or remove a Search engine, the ranking history for these Search engines and linked Locations will be unavailable.
To restore a ranking history, enable necessary Locations and/or add back removed Search engines and Locations.
After you add them back, the ranking history will be automatically retrieved.
Search enginesTo check keyword rankings, add at least one search engine and one location (if supported) in the project settings.
Topvisor supports 10 search engines:
- Google (all country domains) + mobile search,
- Yandex (country domains ru, ua, by, kz ) + mobile search,
- Yandex.com.tr + mobile search,
- Yandex.com + mobile search,
How to add a search engineTo add one or several search engines, complete as follows:
- Create a project or pick one from the list.
- Move to the project settings.
- Pick a search engine from the list.
- Press Add.
How to add a locationTo add one or several locations, complete as follows:
- Pick a search engine.
- Press +Location.
- Start typing a location name.
- Pick a location from the drop-down list.
Additional optionsYou can remove and disable Search engines and Locations (suspend rank tracking).
To remove a Search engine or Location, complete as follows:
- Select a Search engine or Location.
- Press on the left near a selected Search engine or Location.
To suspend rank tracking for all, one or several locations, complete as follows:
- Select a search engine.
- Select all, one or several locations.
- Push a toggle button to switch on a selected location or locations.