Important! After you suspend rank tracking and/or remove a Search engine, the ranking history for these Search engines and linked Locations will be unavailable.
To restore a ranking history, enable necessary Locations and/or add back removed Search engines and Locations.
After you add them back, the ranking history will be automatically retrieved.
How to add a search engineYou can select and add a search engine on the Rank Tracker page or in the Project settings.
To add one or several search engines, complete as follows:
- Create a project or pick one from the list.
- Move to the Rank tracker page.
- Pick a search engine from the list.
- Press Add.
How to add a locationTo add one or several locations, complete as follows:
- Pick a search engine.
- Press +Location.
- Start typing a location name.
- Pick a location from the drop-down list.
Additional optionsYou can remove and disable Search engines and Locations (pause rank tracking).
To remove a Search engine or Location, complete as follows:
- Select a Search engine or Location.
- Press on the left near a selected Search engine or Location.
To suspend rank tracking for all, one or several locations, complete as follows:
- Select a search engine.
- Select all, one or several locations.
- Push a toggle button to switch on a selected location or locations.