For accurate keyword rank tracking, an App Store project URL should look like:
App Store rankingsThe App Store is a digital distribution platform, developed and maintained by Apple Inc., for mobile apps on its iOS operating system.
To check and track rankings of an app on App Store, complete as follows:
- Sign in to Topvisor.
- Move to the project list and press +Add project.
- Create a project with an AppStore URL of your app.
- Move to the project settings and switch to the Search engines tab.
- Select App Store in the drop-down list and press Add.
- Move to the Keywords page and add keywords.
- Move to the Rank tracker page and press on the toolbar.