App Store rankings
The App Store is a digital distribution platform, developed and maintained by Apple Inc., for mobile apps on its iOS operating system.
To check and track rankings
of an app on App Store, complete as follows:
- Sign in to Topvisor.
- Move to the project list and press +Add project.
- Create a project with an AppStore URL of your app.
- Move to the project settings and switch to the Search engines tab.
- Select App Store in the drop-down list and press Add.
- Move to the Keywords page and add keywords.
- Move to the Rank tracker page and press on the toolbar.
For accurate keyword rank tracking, an App Store project URL should look like:
Track App Store categories
To check an app rankings in an App Store category, complete the steps below:
- Move to the Rank Tracker page
and add a keyword in a
category:%collection_name%,%category_name% format (%category_name% is optional).
For example, category:top_free,music
- Move to the Rank Tracker page and press on the toolbar.
List of collections
List of categories