A confirmation link has been sent to
If you didn't receive a message, check a Spam folder or apply a ticket to Customer support
Comparison operatorsComparison operators Greater/less (> <), Greater/less or equal (>= <=), Equal (=), Not equal (!=) can be used to search and/or filter keywords.
To search keywords with a comparison operator, complete as follows:
- Move to the Keywords (Advanced mode).
- Select a keyword group in the left menu.
- Press (or double-click a title).
- Type a comparison operator and a value, e.g.: >=300.
- Press Enter on the keyboard.