To access Account, click a profile picture, an email or a username (if added) in the right-upper corner of the page.
Account page stores user's personal details: a user id (id), achievements, a username (nickname), an email address and a password
(the date and time it was last changed).
In addition, you can change a character encoding, a current time (time zone) and a date format, link and remove social media accounts to
log in without a password.
Apart from the main settings and personal details, the Account page has the following tabs:
- Branded reports - branding settings.
- Notifications - notifications settings.
- Tickets - support ticket system.
- Export - ranking history export.
- Tutorials - interactive tutorials to get started with the tools and features.