Website Watcher (change tracker)
Website Watcher is an automated tool to track changes to your webpages. Watcher tracks page titles (title tag), page descriptions (description meta-tag), document first-level headings (h1 tag), page content and HTTP codes.
To start tracking changes, complete as follows:
- Create a project or select one from the list.
- Move to the Website Watcher page and press URL Settings .
- Add pages to track changes.
- Press and select elements to track and scanning options.
- Press Track changes to run the first check.