Getting started with TopvisorTopvisor is an all-in-one web analytics software. We provide automated marketing tools for SEO campaign tracking. If you’re getting started with the platform, you probably have some questions. You can instantly get answers - just pick the best option to contact us: submit a customer support ticket, email us or drop a line on any social media.
The best way to connect with the Topvisor team is to submit a Customer Support ticket. It's completely transparent and worry-free: each team member has instant access to all support queries. We respond quickly and keep you constantly updated on the issue status.
We strongly recommend using this Help Center to get answers for your questions. It includes dozens of articles and stores powerful insights, tips and tricks for all the tools and features we offer. Each article contains interface mock-ups and detailed step-by-step instructions. We encourage you to read them closely before getting to work. Get the most of Topvisor!
Read through frequently asked questionsTake a close look at the frequently asked questions and answers before you dive headlong into Help Center articles. Questions are picked up and stored on the Home page of the Help Center. Look through the list! You might find the question you wanted to ask.
Learn about pricing and methods of paymentMost of our tools are paid. Theprice list contains pricing details of all tools and features. We accept Visa, Master Card, and American Express credit and debit cards. You can pay-as-you-go or subscribe to a pricing plan and save up to 40%. Short description of pricing plans and benefits of each of them are listed on the home page. We can provide invoices for the billing operations.
Take a look at our tools and featuresTo get an early view of our most important tools and features, take a quick look at the interface maps below.
- Keywords — Keyword research, Search suggestions harvest, Search Volume tracking.
- Keyword clustering — Automated Keyword clustering.
- Rankings/Dynamics — Calendar, Filters, Summary.
- Snapshots — Dynamics and competition analysis.
- Website Watcher — Website change tracker.
- Website SEO Audit — Website technical SEO audit.
- XML Sitemap — Sitemap generator, map retrieval, automated updates.
- Indexing — Website index checker.
- Magnet — collect data from GA, GSC, Я.Metrica, Я.Webmaster.
- Keyword grouping by relevance — pick a search engine, location, website URL.
- URL shortener — safe short links.