A confirmation link has been sent to
If you didn't receive a message, check a Spam folder or apply a ticket to Customer support
Drag and drop interface elements
To make your experience excellent and help you manage data we introduced a drag and drop feature to sort, group and filter keywords and keyword groups. Play short demo videos below in your browser to learn how the feature works.
Keyword group sorting
To sort keywords, complete as follows:
- Hover over a group name, click and hold it.
- Drag and drop a group wherever you like.
A Keywords page group order matches a Ranks page group order. You can change the Ranks page group order by sorting groups on the Keywords page.
You can move keywords within a group or between groups using a drag and drop feature.
To move keywords, complete as follows:
- Hover over a keyword and press on it.
- Drag and drop a keyword between groups or within a group.
Changing a keyword order on the Keywords page automatically changes it on the Ranks page.
To filter keywords follow the below guide:
- Click a magnifying glass icon near a group name and start typing a word.
- The tool will live-search a word you are entering.
- Press Enter to move filtered keywords into a new group.
- The new group will have an F (filtered) abbreviation added to the name.