Drag and drop interface elements
To make your experience excellent and help you manage data we introduced a drag and drop feature that allows sorting, grouping and filtering keywords and keyword groups. Play short videos in your browser to view how the feature works.
How can I sort keywords and keyword groups?
To sort keywords, follow the below instruction:
- Hover over a group name and press on it.
- Drag and drop a group wherever you like.
Group order on the Keywords page matches group order on the Ranks page. So, you can easily manage group order on the Ranks page by sorting them on the Keywords page.
How can I move keywords?
You can move keywords within a group or between groups using a drag and drop feature.
To move keywords complete the below steps:
- Hover over a keyword and press on it.
- Drag and drop a keyword wherever you like. You may move keywords between groups or within a group.
Changing a keyword order on the Keywords page will automatically change it for the Ranks page as well.
How can I filter keywords?
To filter keywords follow the below guide:
- Click a magnifying glass icon near a group name and start typing a word.
- The tool will search a word you are entering in a real time.
- Press Enter to move filtered keywords into a new group.
- The new group will have an F (filtered) abbreviation.