Index status checker
Check index status of every page on your website to get an up-to-date accurate number of indexed pages on Google, Yandex, Bing and Yahoo, find pages that dropped out of index or were just indexed.
To check index status of your pages, complete as follows:
- Create a project or pick one form the list.
- Move to the Index checker tab and press
- Add pages to check index status.
- Add one or several search engines.
- Press and Scan.
To schedule Index status checker:
- Move to the project Settings.
- Switch to the Tools/Reports tab and select Index status.
- Schedule the tool: "on days of week" or "on dates".
- Set time and pick days to automatically run the tool.