The project list displays projects that you own and have guest access to. Also in the project list you can:
- check projects' rankings in bulk;
- move projects to a folder or Archive, add tags;
- copy or delete a project;
- go to any tool or Project Settings;
- create and set up a new project;
- view summary information about the project: Average position of keywords in the project, their dynamics, etc;
- add a project to favorites, sort projects, or change their order manually.
- click on the header;
- click My projects on the homepage.
You must be logged into your account to access projects.
- Select all projects for mass actions: check rankings, move to folder, Archive, or delete.
- Search by project name, ID or URL.
- Filters by project type, tag, folder.
- Create a project and set it up.
- Customize columns displayed in the project list.
- Sort projects by column. Clickto keep the sorting.
- Website favicon. Click on favicon, to select a project for mass actions.
- Project name. Click on the name to rename the project.
- Project information. Click on to copy ID.
- Add a project to Favorites.
- Project URL.
- Tools and Project Settings.
- Project actions menu (copy, delete, move to Archive or folder).
To do this, write to us via the ticket system and specify the project ID and new URL.
How can I change the order of projects manually?
Use the buttons below the project URL to quickly navigate to different tools and Settings.
|Rank Tracker||Website audit|
|SERP Snapshots||Index status|
|My competitors||Website watcher|
Click to the right of the project name to open a drop‑down list with all the tools.