Magnet tool pulls keywords that brought visitors to your website from Yandex.Metrica and Google.Analytics and
collects keyword ideas from Yandex.Webmaster and Google Search Console.
To get started with the Magnet tool, connect the above mentioned tools to your Topvisor account.
To pull keyword ideas, complete as follows.
- Create a project or pick one from the list.
- Make sure that you connected the selected tool to your Topvisor account.
- Move to the Keywords page.
- Press on the toolbar.
- Select Magnet.
- Pick data source (1).
- Pick a period (2).
- Select keywords (3).
- Pick a folder, a group or create a new one (4).
- Set a tag (5).
- Select an Import Target URLs options (6).
- Press Import.
The number of groups in the drop-down list is limited (the first 100 groups are displayed). Type a group name in the search
box to find a group.
Use a filter to switch between keyword display modes All keywords,
Keywords added to your project,
Keyword missing in your project. With the filter, you can find only new keywords (missing in your
project) and add them.