For accurate keyword rank tracking, a Google Play project URL should look like:
Google Play rankingsGoogle Play (previously Android Market) is a digital distribution service operated and developed by Google LLC. It serves as the official app store for the Android operating system, allowing users to browse and download applications developed with the Android software development and published through Google.
To check and track rankings of an app on Google Play, complete as follows:
- Sign in to Topvisor.
- Move to the project list and press +Add project.
- Create a project with a Google Play URL of your app.
- Move to the project settings and switch to the Search engines tab.
- Select Google Play in the drop-down list and press Add.
- Move to the Keywords page and add keywords.
- Move to the Rank tracker page and press on the toolbar.
- Rankings. Basic information
- Search engines
- Mobile search
- Youtube rank tracking
- App Store rankings
- Interface language
- Rank tracker depth
- Sorting order
- Option: Regional subdomains
- Option: Search results filter
- Option: Spell checker
- Option: Collect snippets
- Option: Collect snapshots
- Option: Global traffic