Google Play rankings
Google Play (previously Android Market) is a digital distribution service operated and developed by Google LLC. It serves as the official app store
for the Android operating system, allowing users to browse and download applications developed with the Android software development
and published through Google.
To check and track rankings of an app on Google Play, complete as follows:
- Sign in to Topvisor.
- Move to the project list and press +Add project.
- Create a project with a Google Play URL of your app.
- Move to the project settings and switch to the Search engines tab.
- Select Google Play in the drop-down list and press Add.
- Move to the Keywords page and add keywords.
- Move to the Rank tracker page and press on the toolbar.
For accurate keyword rank tracking, a Google Play project URL should look like:
To check app rankings in a specific category, complete as follows:
- Select a category from the list,
for example, House and home.
- Copy a category name from the address bar.
- Move to the Keywords page
and add a keyword in the
following format: category:%category_name%.
- Move to the Rank Tracker page and press on the toolbar.
If a category has sub-sections, the tool will check rankings only in the first sub-section.