Specify correct link to the app🔗
The link to the app should look like this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.topvisor.app
To check rankings in Google Play, specify a link to an app when you create a project and add Google Play as a search engine. The depth of checking in Google Play is 30 results.
- Go toKeywords.
- Add a keyword of the following form: category:$url,$category,$subcategory. For example category:apps?device=phone,maps and gps or category:apps?device=phone,popular,top free.
- Go toRank Tracker.
- Press on the toolbar.
- Open one of the Games, Apps or For kids sections on Google Play.
- Tap the desired device or age range, such as Phone, Tablet, or Under 5.
- Copy the part of the URL after https://play.google.com/store/ from the address bar of your browser – this is the $url parameter.
- $category — category name in the search language, such as Social Networks or Tools & Utilities.
- $subcategory — the name of the subcategory in the search language, for example, Top Free.