Google Ads (Google Keyword Planner)Google Ads (Google Ads) is an advertising service by Google for businesses wanting to display ads on Google and its advertising network. Google Keyword Planner (Keyword Planner) is a free Google Ads tool for building new Search Network campaigns or expanding existing ones. You can search for keyword and ad group ideas, see how a list of keywords might perform, and create a new keyword list by multiplying several lists of keywords together.
To research keywords with Google Ads and get keyword ideas from Google Keyword Planner, complete as follows.
- Create a project or pick one from the list.
- Move to the Keywords page.
- Click on the toolbar.
- Select Keyword research.
- Select Google Ads to pull keywords from Keyword planner.
- Select or add a location (one or many).
- Select or add a language.
- Enter one or several keywords.
- Press Research.
Keyword research costs $2.5 for 100 phrases in one location. The total cost is calculated automatically.