A confirmation link has been sent to
If you didn't receive a message, check a Spam folder or apply a ticket to Customer support
Mobile searchGoogle mobile search and Yandex mobile search results can be significantly different from the desktop search results if a website is optimized for mobile devices.
To check mobile rankings, complete as follows:
- Move to the Rank Tracker page.
- Press and select Search engines.
- Select a Search engine from the list and press Add.
- Press +Location.
- Enter and select a location, e.g., New York.
- Enter and select New York again.
As a result, you'll get a list of locations where each location matches a certain device type: PC (desktop), Tablet and Phone (mobile search).
Please note that Google supports two mobile search types: Tablet and Phone.