How do I add or change my account picture?To add or change a account picture, complete as follows:
1. Go to your Account and hover over your account picture.
2. Upload a photo from your computer.
3. Crop your photo and press Save.
AchievementsAll achievements are stored in the account settings and are grayed out by default. You can gain achievement badges for participating in a niche-related events: conferences, trainings, meetups, etc. Moreover, you can get a default Twitter subscriber badge anytime.
To activate the badge, press it, and follow the instruction.
User nameYour default user name is an Email address associated with your account.
To change your user name, complete as follows:
1. Go to your Account and press Edit in the Name field.
2. Change your Name and press Save.
Updating Email addressTo change your Email address, complete as follows:
1. Go to your Account and press Edit in the Email field.
2. In the pop-up window enter your new Email, your password and press Update Email address.
We'll send a message with a confirmation link to your new Email address. Click the link to confirm the Email address change. If you don't see the message, please check your Spam folder.
Changing passwordTo change your password, complete as follows:
1. Go to your Account and press Edit in the Password field
2. Enter your current password, your new password, confirm it and press Change password.
Character encodingYou can pick one of the Character encoding options in the Account settings: utf-8 or windows-1251.
To change character encoding, complete as follows:
1. Go to your Account and press Edit in the Character encoding field.
2. Pick a Character encoding option and press Save.
Time zoneYou might need to change a time zone in your account. Selected time zone affects scheduled ranking updates, reports and other scheduled operations.
To change your time zone, complete as follows:
1. Go to your Account and press Edit in the Current time field.
2. Pick a time zone and press Save.