Bing Webmaster (Bing Webmaster Tools)Bing Keyword Research is a tool by Bing for businesses wanting to get keyword ideas and suggestions for website content. All query volumes and keyword suggestions are based on organic search, not on paid search or search advertising data, giving the most natural ideas and accurate numbers.
To get keyword ideas from Bing Keyword Research, complete as follows.
- Create a project or pick one from the list.
- Move to the Keywords page.
- Click on the toolbar.
- Select Keyword research.
- Select Webmaster Bing to pull keyword ideas.
- Select or add a location.
- Select or add a language.
- Enter one or several keywords.
- Press Research.
Keyword research costs $2.5 for 100 phrases in one location. The total cost is calculated automatically.